Thursday, November 5, 2009

things i love (the no shame november edition)

i love coming across lists of things people love...
{like this one from sprinkles
and this one from miss madeline elle
and this one about autumn from red boots
and this one from teacups!}

so i have decided to make a list of things that i love!
except... let me remind you all that it is in fact no shame november



so with that said, i will now shamelessly make a list of:

things that i love
{but really probably shouldn't}


1. juicy couture velour track suits.
i'm a college student.
and i know they should have all been out of my closet
by the time i was 14.
but they're pretty colored and comfy.
so. whatever.

2. britney spears, madonna, nsync, backstreet boys, the like...

mostly lance bass


3. nacho cheese,
fried cheese,
american cheese,
velveeta cheese,
spray can cheese.


4. new york city construction workers that tell you you're pretty and you smell good


5. airplane food


7. saying the f word really loudly at the most (in)appropriate times


8. the greenpeace people that harass people on the streets.
they make good walking buddies when you lead them to believe that you may just have an extra fifteen bucks a month to spare

9. calculus


10. gossip girl


11. going to baseball games just to eat the hot dogs.

and by the way, go yankees :-)




so there it is.
do you have things you love that you're way too embarrassed to admit?
november's the time to do it.
{and if you make a list and email it to me (and if it's shameless enough) i may just post it!}




xoxo


yeh







13 comments:

Maddy said...

Yay! This made my night! I absolutely LOVE American cheese. I could eat slices of it all day long. I also LOOOVE Nsync. I was the biggest fan when I was 9-10 years old. I'll think it over and make you a list and email it to you :)

nicole addison said...

girl your list is great! haha the other night there was a guy at a restauraunt who obviously had too much to drink watching the yankees game and kept yelling oh my f!!! sooo loud, it was the funniest thing i'd seen in a while;) thanks for the shout out love, you're the best!

ema.leigh said...

you are just too precious. I'm addicted to your blog with just the first post!!!

Saskia said...

Great list!

A few things I love that I probably shouldn't...

italian bmt subway subs, the hills, spending all day in pjs, privileged, getting hooted at by a white van, eating cake/chocolate/biscuits for breakfast

Saskia x

MuLtI-CoLoReD SPRINKLES said...

AWESOME!

I love cheese baseball and most of all GOSSIP Girl too! Enjoy your day! <3

daisychain said...

I love this post
and "fake" cheese. It's the only kind I eat!

Brittany Ann said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! love yours!

You Are My Fave said...

Lists are my fave and this one is no exception. I like how you put truly embarrassing things and not things like, "Eating a whole pan of brownies by myself," because everybody's done that a time or two.

Gaia said...

great list... I love some of the things you love!
I love cup cake
I love my Mr B
...
and many other more!
Maybe I'll do my list!

Jenni said...

Put me down for 2, 3, 9, 10 and 11 as well. So shameless and fabulous. It's what being young is all about!

Red Boots said...

Thank you for the shout out! I love love love your list. I'll have a think about mine and get back to you!

x

ps: super sorry, I only posted your postcards out to yesterday, it's been fairly manic around here, but they should get to you soon!

Rhianne said...

Ohhh, I will email you a list :) Yours is great! I looooved the backstreet boys so much

katrina said...

hahah i laughed so hard when i saw juicy velour track suit.

im always wearing mine and my boyfriend gets so mad. but they really are comfortable.

♥ your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips