Tuesday, March 9, 2010

pizza with a fork and knife {is still pizza}





ok i love new york pizza.
i could eat it every day and not get sick of it.

and i love that
 grease running down your arm,
scarf it down before you realize how many calories it is,
koronet is the motherland
feeling.


but
 i must admit something.
{manhattan, plz don't h8}
i prefer chicago pizza.
as in,
i'd rather deprive myself for a month,
wait an hour for a table,
wait another hour for a pizza,
STUFF MY FACE,
almost chop my finger off cutting the crust,
and then repeat.

why's does it always have to come in second place? 
:-(


my favorite french man adrien even flew across the pond just for a slice...


{adrien, don't look so scared}



a trip home is just not complete without some obnoxiously thick pizza.
{oh yeah, did i mention i'm home??}


xoxo


yeh


photo shoot/pig out sesh on location at uno pizzeria in chicago
{p.s. "uno chicago grill" b.s. that makes appearances in boston, new york, etc, ain't got nothin on the original.}

12 comments:

Meghan said...

YEAH FOR CHI-TOWN PIZZA! I couldn't agree more:) It's a-MAZ-ing!

Melissa said...

I've had deep dish pizza, but never in Chicago! I like really thin crust though, so I've gotta stick with New York!

-L- said...

Ah Molly! I love pizza. It's my weakness in life.

Maddy said...

I love Chicago style pizza the most too! I just loooove the carbs..

daisychain said...

I only like thin crust pizza. YUM.

Camilla Leila said...

i LOVE me some chicago style pizza! and new york pizza. i just love pizza.
perfect flavor combination!

Jasara said...

last time I had good pizza was November 2009 @ Giordanos on E. Lake Street Just of the Mag mile!! oooh and their Mozzarella Sticks, Breaded Zucchini Sticks, and Breaded Mushrooms! *sigh* cant wait to get back to Chicago!

Jasara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katy Mary said...

Pizza is hands down one of my absolute fav foods! Love it all!

passport in my pocket said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
passport in my pocket said...

yummm pizza.

Kristin said...

Dude. I must leave your blog before I eat everything in sight. Such yummy food pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips