Thursday, March 4, 2010

miami



played with two of my best best friends in the whole wide world 
{rob & brian}

annoyed rob & brian with a zillion million pictures...

celebrated rob's birthday!

found the perfect restaurant for week 9
{just kidding... that's not it}


saw pretty art deco


walked by the south beach wine & food festival

... saw emeril at a distance


took a pic for one of my fave blogs



made the customary trek to la sandwicherie



tried calamari for the first time
 {and sorta liked it}
at this week's new restaurant


also...

got burnt
{darn sun!}

listened to regina spektor and lady gaga and death cab on the beach

saw dear john when it rained

went to a few awesome yoga classes


ahh how nice it was to get a bit of sun in the winter...


xoxo


yeh


10 comments:

Meghan said...

Wow! Such an amazing vacay! I love all of the food, sunshine, and Regina Spektor! Welcome back!

Maddy said...

I'm from Fort Lauderdale! I usually loathe Miami but at this point I'm ready for any kind of sun. Looks like a fabulous trip!

daisychain said...

you have no idea how much I want to be friends with you.

Katy Mary said...

So jealous, I love the sun & sand!! I cannot wait for summer :) Looks like you are having a blast!

Katy Mary said...

So jealous, I love the sun & sand!! I cannot wait for summer :) Looks like you are having a blast!

Jasara said...

EMERIL!!!!?? I so want to meet him!!

Enjoy your Spring Break and Winter Sun!

Lucy said...

I love Miami!!

kELLO! said...

AH! you should have added an extra L to that sign! haha! thanks so much for the shout out!
i love that first top photo. you look amazing in it and i i can't wait to get a floppy hat. i want one really bad!
regina is the best. hands down.

Elle said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm dying for a beach vacation right now and Miami is always a fun time - with amazing food!!

Melissa said...

Jealouuuussss. Looks like an awesome time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips