Friday, April 9, 2010

why this week was marvelous.

{reasons that don't involve mum and me stuffing our faces}

 it's been in the 80s almost every day,
and magnolias are blooming everywhere!

i purchased the j√≥nsi album. and it's super sweet.

the juilliard jazz orchestra performed tonight.
even though i could only stay for one piece, it was a mighty fine piece.


the spring percussion ensemble concert was monday!


{most of the group}

it went really well.
the energy was fantastic.


i took a fabulous nap today.

the weather gave mum and me a really legitimate reason to get
pedicures!

we also went to the original c.o. bigelow in the west village. 

i saw an abundance of brightly colored doors.
brightly colored doors are definitely in the mid range of my top one hundred favorite things.
and for being a door, that's pretty high.



i didn't give in to the voice in my head that says "just do it" about buying an ipad,
every time i walk by the apple store
{which is an average of two times a day}


i was reintroduced to this video from snl.



happy weekend, everyone!!


xoxo


yeh

11 comments:

kittycat said...

first off - i just noticed that in one of our cafeterias at my school...we have a place called mama yeh's. and i thought of you...is that creepy? haha hope not.

also - i need to get a pedicure too! and i loove bright doors!

xo tiffany

happy weekend!

Meghan said...

80's each day??? I am super jealous! Your photos are magnificent and they make me want to go back to NY asap! Hope your weekend is great!

Maddy said...

I love colorful doors! I also love that shirt in your photo of your group. Congrats!

Brittany said...

You have such an eye for details! I am so excited that I could be your 100th follower! Thank you for the sweet comment. :) Comments like that make my day.

I look forward to getting to know you more through your blog!

daisychain said...

hurrah for awesome weeks! x

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

LOVE THAT DOOR!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

what a gorgeous week! Lovely photos, original bigelow? cool!!

Mel said...

Sounds like a great week! Hasn't the weather been awesome?! I've been meaning to ask too, what do you use to process your pictures? I love the quality. Let me know!

≈ Jennifer said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment! :) I just had a look at your blog & I LOVE IT! It's gorgeous & this post is just lovely! I'm really loving that blue door :) and you're gorgeous! (am too following your blog!)

Have a swell weekend

xx

What the Street Wears said...

very nice :D

Emma Jade said...

"brightly colored doors are definitely in the mid range of my top one hundred favorite things.
and for being a door, that's pretty high."
Hhahaha that made me laugh!
you're the cutest!
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips