Wednesday, June 23, 2010

oops i forgot to write about anything that doesn't involve food

ok! things i've done recently that don't involve food:

1. rode my bike
the molly mobile 
she's two shades of chocolate. 
oh wait that's food! 
poop 
she's two shades of poop.

2. listened to music
nowadays i like
stars
and
stars of the lid
{no relation}

3. looked at pictures of pandas
omg you guys look


4. cheered on my friends kyle & kyle who are the only finalists in the new york philharmonic audition. 
finals are on saturday!

5. saw toy story 3/cried

6. wrote letters

7. forgot to send letters

8. became overwhelmed by all of the events happening in new york city and decided not to do any of them and didn't feel bad about it

9. wrote for time out new york

10. watched the o.c.

11. facebooked



oh no this is so boring.
tomorrow i go back to writing about food.



xoxo


yeh





p.s. did anybody see brittany's response to my contest in the last post? it made me pee in my pants:


"From L to R..


1. Take the picture, and get oughta' here lady before you see what REALLY goes into this meat!


2. Nice to "Meat" you.. get it? Meat-Meet!! har! har!


3. would this be an awkward time to let everyone know I'm a vegetarian!?"

16 comments:

Cole said...

Those are really good ones. I just started watching the OC two days ago. I'm waayyy behind on whats cool obviously. But I like it so far. I think I'm on episode 7 or 8 season 1.

Brittany said...

awww shucks! :)

I love your molly mobile its awfully adorable, and I can picture you reading it! :)

p.s. I want to see toy story 3 too! Taking aidyn pronto..

p.s.s Good thing it was break from food! My computer needed a chance to dry out! Drool is not good for laptops!

Raquel said...

You are my NY soul sister! All I blog about is food too! Let's be BFF's and share a doughnut or 10.

Josie said...

I just finished watching every one of the OC episodes for the first time -- and fell in love. I'm pretty cool that way, haha.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Dancing Branflake said...

Thanks for the shout out! And I love those bubble captions. Hilarious!

Okay, your bike is super cute and very similar to mine. I'm posting about mine tomorrow because I am so in love with my new bike.

chelsea rebecca said...

YOU BIKE IS BEAUTIFUL!
i've been watching way to much of the o.c. recently. to the point where i actually believe seth cohen is a real person! ha.

and i'm actually going to kendall in january. i have to take a semester off to just save up money. so i'll have some cash in the windy city!

Nellalala said...

hey there! of course you don't know me (ha), but i looked at your 'about yeh' an saw you play percussion and go to juilliard.

i was wondering if you could give me any info/advice about their percussion programs and the audition process to get in?
i'm a 16 and a junior.
it'd be nice to get some info about Juilliard! :)

sorry, this is totally off topic from your blog. haha thanks!

shari @ little blue deer said...

Molly! I love your blog! Very fresh and witty. How can I not follow someone who cries in Toy Story 3 (I am going this weekend, for sure!) and has "poop" as a tag on her post? Awesome little world! XO!

Kerri said...

love the molly mobile!! :)

Raquel said...

I've been to neither La Sandwicherie or El Rey De Las Fritas, believe it or not but they are both on my EAT list.

The Shake Shack here doesn't have red velvet shakes but now I'm very curious! Does the one in MSP or on the UWS have them? I've never heard of it! BAH!

I'm sure Babbo is on your list but bump it to the top. It's diiivine. Would love to hear what you think about it.

Love your humor and that you curse. Not enough bloggers curse! Especially with such pizazz!

Maddy said...

2 shades of poop! I lol'd. I love number 8. I would do that too.

m.e (Cathie) said...

loving your Mollymobile.
hope you get to do something fun on the weekend with or without food ♥

ALFIE said...

i love that bike!!

can't wait to see the new toy story!!

this post made me laugh!!

christine said...

I love your poop er, I mean molly mobile!!

Bu said...

I finally made my way over to your blog, it's stellar! I started listening to Stars after I heard "Your ex-lover is dead" when it was on The OC. Such a great show/soundtrack!

Courtney. said...

your bike looks adorable! also, stars is a FANTASTIC band who i have neglected far to much lately.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips