Wednesday, August 18, 2010

the crack that is cookie in a bowl



if ever there was a really good reason why my friends and i showed up to marching band practice on tuesday nights during the summer,
this was it:
d'agostino's cookie in a bowl
a just-outta-the-oven cookie that would crush levain in a smackdown
a few scoops of homer's ice cream
and drizzly stuff.
since we had just spent four hours in the sun marching our little buns off,
we figured we could take the fattyness.
{and be "we" i mean "they." i didn't actually ever march. i was in the pit. so what. i still wanted cookie in a bowl}
there was never any question. after practice, the first stop was d'ag's.

and since yesterday was tuesday {or because we just had cravings...}
we relived our sweet high school memories 
and gorged.
and gorged.
and gorged some more.

and then drove around listening to the backstreet boys.
viva boybands.



xoxo


yeh



25 comments:

Brittany said...

holy deliciousness!

yummmmmm!

You are too adorable for words, i might add!

Maddy said...

Uggghhh I WANT A COOKIE IN A BOWL. NOW!

Dancing Branflake said...

You changed your header! love it! And love my marching band memories!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

tee hee. If you like your boybands, then search for "JLS" in youtube!

P.S. I blame this post ENTIRELY for my second kitkat of the day.

Michelle (michabella) said...

BACKSTREET BOYS! YAHHHHH! Hahaha :) LOVE IT! And that dessert sounds heavenly! <333

christine said...

oh.em.gee. DELICIOUS.

Sara said...

Even though I am obnoxiously stuffed w/ Jerk Turkey burgers and sweet potato fries, I REALLY want a (melty and gooey) cookie in a bowl IN MY BELLAH!

Nsync>BSB. I just went there.

Claire said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. Your's is really nice. Love this post! so yummmy, I want one :)

~ x♥x♥ :)
~ ♥x♥x :)
~ x♥x♥ :)

Anna Walker said...

Oh my gosh! I just got hungry! :)

Allison @ I heart Change said...

Oh. My. Goodness. That looks amazing.

jamie-lee said...

yum yum yum those both look delicious! And hehe sounds fun, oh those backstreet boys x

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

Becca said...

Oooh yum!
And I LOVE your new header, Molly! That is so cute and awesome :)

Samantha said...

soooo hungry now! that looks amazing!

Holly Knitlightly said...

sdfsdg! That looks amazing! Ahhhh. I want some, haha! And go BSB.. :)

The Childlike empress said...

yyyyuuuuuuummmm!!!!!
envious and hungry...not a good combination!

Molly said...

Cookie in a bowl + backstreet boys + old friends = just about a perfect night!!

DT ~ RDH said...

I have been craving hardcore melty chocolatey warm/cold amazing sweets a lot lately. Unusual, because I'm definitely more of a savory gal. These photos are pushing me over the edge.
Maybe I'll order dessert tonite! :D


sidenote: heehee, we look alike!
(my mom is chinese)

BookLover said...

Molly, I have a sweet tooth like you!!

Ms. Pink said...

Love this :)

mp
http://www.thepinkandblueblog.com/

Jess said...

Amazing, your blog always makes me hungry haha!

OneCraftyFox said...

LOL!! This is so much fun :)

Happy weekend!

Jody said...

Love the new header.

Brandi said...

I'm going into sugar shock just looking at your photographs. Any tummy ache I might get after eating that would be so worth it.

v a m p i r e said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i want it now haha cookies , ice cream . COOKIES , ICE CREAM

i want lol

Rachael said...

OH MY GOSH, that looks super yum! Your photographs are so lovely too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips