Wednesday, September 29, 2010

if you're feeling pooey, or if you want to read an interview, or both.


there is a blogger
that can actually make me go from sad tears to happy tears.
she has a little piece of the internet world where sad and depressing things simply don't exist.
reading her blog is like having an afternoon cake break. with cake that is laced with crack.
her name is becca and she is so adorably optimistic... that her blog is called adorable optimism.
please stop by her blog and read it,
and while you're there, read her entire blog. 
because i love it. because you will too.

xoxo

yeh

13 comments:

Nicole said...

Just came from Becca's blog... and I loved your interview... esp your response to the "how are you not fat?" question!!!

Jude said...

Just came from your interview too - Molly, love how you think! (You're an urban food lover after my own heart). And I agree with Nicole above, NYC is perfect for staying thin & drinking soda was NEVER a thing I liked :)

christine, just bella said...

Great interview. I just might have to move to New York so I can eat schnitzel everyday with you!

Camilla Leila said...

bahahaha

you said cocktail weenies in that interview.

sigh. i adore you.

Ashley said...

sweet interview. you are hilarious.

plus horchata is bomb!!!

Holly Knitlightly said...

haha awesome! I'll definitely check it outtttttt!

Becca said...

Mol, this is so sweet of you!
And I freaking love the interview you made. Such funny stuff :)

Dancing Branflake said...

Woo hoo! Love the interview!

Barbara said...

oh great!! thanks for sharing! lovely pic btw

la petite coquine said...

Fantastic! Her blog really is such a wonderful little corner of the interwebs.

this is me. said...

love that first photo of you on becca's site ;)

Brittany said...

HEADING ON OVER!!!

Sara said...

LOVED the interview, and your friend's blog. Haha, I love how you called yourself a fat lard. I love that phrase, and I use it often. I would not, however, use it to describe you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips