Thursday, September 16, 2010

schnitzel month victory lap


veal happened.
{as in, schnitzel got a wiener}
the schnitzel truck doesn't normally serve veal,
but today the heavens opened up and my twitters updated and it said something to the effect of,
@schnitzeltruck: we have veal on 52nd and 6th. get here soon or else no veal for you. 
the next step was obvious.
and one fantastically long lunch break later {should i go to class or eat veal? well... do popes shit in the woods?}
veal was had. extra mustard. tater salad. and cucumbas.
and panna cotta. mmmmmmm.
 
and this is chloe. i kidnapped her from keyboard skillz class to go to the truck because she had never been. 
she told me that she could eat schnitzel every single day for the rest of her life. 
and i said so could i. 
maybe we will have a schnitzel eating contest.


xoxo

yeh

18 comments:

Ashley said...

I think you win since you ate it practically every day for an entire month.. she has to catch up!

I crave schnitzel. Ship some out here to the west coast =)

Laura said...

Now I'm hungry!

Brittany said...

Now I am hungry as well.. ohh and envious of your cutenss.. and hers!

la petite coquine said...

Oh schnitzel! Sounds like an excellent reason to skip keyboard skills. Besides all the other, more obvious reasons, of course.

christine, just bella said...

How can they not normally serve veal?!!

p.s. droooooooooooool.

Camilla Leila said...

i had schnitzel for the first time ever in slovenia - right across the boarder from austria.

it. was. so. good.

Not a Paper Cup said...

lol. You are so cute:)

Princess said...

OMG so good X)

v a m p i r e said...

haha envy how u get all the good food , looking at your fun photos always make me happy

Jana J. said...

You should once come to my hometown Wien (Vienna) and try a "real Wienerschnitzel"!
I´m sure you would love it!

Dancing Branflake said...

I have never had one!!! Can you believe that? I don't even know where I can get one in my town.

Dree said...

Twitter can do great things sometimes, can't it? Love the pic of you with the schnitzel! I have to try some/a schnitzel one of these days.

P.S. totally following you on the Twitter now :)

Sara said...

Haha, you and your schnitzel. I love it.

Sara Szatmary said...

epic!

Rosie Unknown said...

Mmm, that looks delicious!

elle said...

I have to say...I'm a little jealous of how you eat all of this awesome food and still look awesome. Meanwhile, I'm running daily and eating vicariously through you. <3

Becca said...

Do you honestly get texts from the Schnitzel Man?

ag. said...

that first photo is AMAZING! and i love the word schnitzel!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips