Sunday, October 10, 2010

the day i overdosed on food.


if i made a list of everything that i ate today, you would be shocked. i would be grossed out. the world would explode.
so take cover because i'm going to do just that...
the following was eaten between the hours of noon and 5pm today, at the new york city wine and food festival: 
a tongue slider, a bacon cheeseburger, tater tots filled with bacon, a bacon egg roll, vanilla ice cream with wasabi dust, a sprinkle cookie, two ham and cheese crepes, a lamb sandwich, a lamb taco, a korean taco, another taco, bone marrow and oxtail marmalade on brioche, vanilla mousse, a chocolate caramel cupcake, tater salad, a super spicy kati roll, pork on rice, lamb and figs on couscous, a fluffer nutter cookie sandwich, a falafel wrap, a blondie, a mexican chocolate brownie, a peanut butter and jelly cookie sandwich, about six other unidentified sandwiches...
and to wash it all down i had egg creams, vodka, cherry vodka, wine, smart water, and milk shakes. 
stuffed is an understatement. 
like,
pop my belly with that tooth pick of yours and watch midtown get rained on by tacos.
it was disneyland. 
disneyland times trader joe's plus the barney's warehouse sale divided by kenmare's new york times rating. 
disneyland with booze and pat lafrieda things...
populated by andrew zimmern, ming tsai, an anderson twin, chef spike, jeffrey chodorow,
the super hunk that is tyler florence...
schnitzel friends, the midtown lunch man...
and the most wonderful girl behind this amazing blog {all the way from miami!!}
so. don't mind me, i'll be at the salad bar for the next month... 
but it's ok because it was worth every stretch mark!

xoxo

yeh

27 comments:

ChristineMarie said...

I'm dying of jealousy

Also, I adore your bangs

ChristineMarie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MagicDongHuang said...

LOL @ the super hunk that is tyler florence... u mean my boy laDoug? haha

Dancing Branflake said...

Oh my goodness can I please be you???? That sounds all so heavenly! You got some great shots!

Camilla Leila said...

this, miss molly, is SERIOUSLY impressive.

you are fearless
and i admire you!!

i wouldn't have eaten half of that stuff.

Not a Paper Cup said...

That icecream looks killer!! :)

Becca said...

holy heavens.
Molly, you're fantastic!

elephantJuice said...

That sounds like the most amazing food. Vanilla ice-cream with wasabi dust?!! I want!!

Jody said...

LOVE the bangs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tatiana said...

Yumo!!! I'm quite jealous I must admit! Food is an obsession of mine as well :-)

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Wow, wow and wow! Both at the amazing options and food choices and your consumption. Good for you, gotta go for it. I'm a vegetarian and some of the pickings even tempted me. I've never been to a foodfare with such offerings. Would love to have been there. Thanks for stopped by my blog and commenting, now I've found you and your delightful blog. I'll be back and it's nice to "meet" you.

Annie said...

ALL that food sounds delicious!!! and you are making me oh so hungry with all the pictures!!
sounds like you had a fun time and that makes every bite, lick and sip worth it ;)
have a great monday!!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Whoa, sounds amazing. Seriously how did you eat all that food?! You're tiny! Loving your blog - the pictures are fabulous, can't wait to see more!

la petite coquine said...

You would have had to roll me home-I'm so impressed! Sounds like a weekend worth remembering!

Life As I Show It said...

wow that's a lot of food!
the cupcakes look delish.

Vinda Sonata said...

hey there, you have an awesome blog with great pictures,
i'll now follow you.
have a nice day! xx

Kimbirdy said...

oh my god! how did YOU not explode?! that sounds like an amazing day... it's totally a miracle you're alive. did they have to roll you home willy wonka style?

christine, just bella said...

I want to go to there. drooool.

JamieBSTRAPS said...

Impressed, jealous and a bit sad. My ego has been deflated....I THOUGHT I was a foodie but I was mistaken.

Kenza Salem said...

oh yuuuuuuuuum
what kind of camera do you have?!?!

Rowena... said...

What a feast. What a dang feast! This too much for my eyeballs (as it is only coffe yet and it's noon!)

Signe said...

Oh wow, now I'm hungry!
And pistachio ice-cream is my favorite :)

Jude said...

You are making me drool like a baby! Love that ice cream and those sliders (I'm officially envious! :)).

Anonymous said...

Sorry kiddo...I just couldn't get past the tongue slider! Isn't that some kind of oxymoron?
Other than that....W-O-W....I think you win!
xoxox
auntie
cathy

Regan said...

So jealous right now.

YUM, this food sounds amazing, and the photos are also amazing!

Kymmie said...

I just popped in from These Roving Eyes and LOVE YOUR BLOG. I feel like I know you after reading just a couple of posts. How great is all that food you eat? I'm sure you readily agree! Have fun eating. Oh, and now I'm officially stalking you. xx

Jen@Twenty-Something and Starving said...

Tyler Florence is, in fact, a super hunk. I'm jealous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips