Wednesday, November 10, 2010

shameless loves, by mrs. branflake!


things that mrs. branflake loves
{but really probably shouldn't}
i'm really into the high concentration of baloney and hot dogs on this list.
food:
fried boloney sandwiches with mayo
fried boloney, fried egg, on top of white rice with soy sauce
mac and cheese from the box, with hot dogs, and ketchup
a can of white potatoes and a jar of brown gravy.  microwaved. 
mini corn dogs
canned nacho cheese on everything
non food:
never washing my face at night (i don't break out or anything)
flossing maybe three times a week.  maybe.
sleeping until 9 am on a regular bases.  staying in bed until 10 am reading or blogging.
kristin hannah novels
two words: center stage


thank you, ms. branflake 
 a very happy no shame november to you!
xoxo
yeh




{photo: tom huynh}

12 comments:

Sara Szatmary said...

Yeh, did you just find your sole mate?! Haha

Jude said...

Oh my god, I love it! Tiffany is awesome :) And now, I want a nuked can of white potatoes with jar gravy.

Mo Pie, Please said...

haha, this is funny!

Dancing Branflake said...

Gah! I need to link this to my blog. I first need to stand tall and get over the shame of not washing my face!

Brittany said...

ha ha! TOo funny! I love bologna, but bologna does NOT love me!

la petite coquine said...

I love knowing Ms Branflake's secrets-these are amazing!

Regan said...

I love her blog!

Sara said...

LOVE IT! Lol, I don't floss much either.

{lovely little things} said...

Haha, funny post. We all have those weird shameless foods we love, don't we?

Kimbirdy said...

haha! i love this! it makes me feel SO much better about myself. :)

Kristin said...

Bad arse! I love her even more now. HA!

ediot said...

she is so adorable. & this is such a sweet post
thanks for sharing
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips