Thursday, November 4, 2010

shameless loves, by sara



things that sara loves
{but really probably shouldn't}
1. eating leftovers in front of the open fridge with my hands.
2. ordering chili cheese fries from the varsity, which is probably the greasiest meal on the planet.
3. watching cnn for fifteen minutes in the morning to get caught up on world events, then changing it to spongebob.
4. rubbing winter candy apple lotion on my sweatshirts and sweatpants so they smell heavenly.
5. getting my groove on deep within the stacks of the gov. documents section at work.
6. listening to christmas music in november, but still appreciating the food coma beauty of thanksgiving.
7. reading the hp series for the.....uhh....probably somewhere about 15th time.  maybe around 20th...

thank you, miss sara 
 a very happy no shame november to you!

xoxo

yeh


6 comments:

Jude said...

#1 and #6, yup, me too! No shame whatsoever :)

Dancing Branflake said...

Oh, I am so eating in front of the fridge all the time. And sorry for emailing you with caps. I don't know what I was thinking!

Sara said...

LOL I love the picture you used!! :) Thanks for posting my no shame loves!!

The Childlike empress said...

hehehe....then changing it to spongbob!

la petite coquine said...

Amazing! I love that she rubs her favorite lotion into her sweats-too funny!

Brittany said...

love it

but hate sponge bob!

whenever the show comes on Aidyn says "Better turn it! I am not allowed to watch this!" lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips