Tuesday, February 1, 2011

the little lunchable that could



first it was an overly boozy risotto because i ran out of veggie broth 
and had to use an entire bottle of wine to compensate,
then it was eat an entire box of macaroni and cheese alone in a practice room 
in between shedding movements of messages of the late r.v. troussova,
and tomorrow it shall be my mustard-y take on the best thing 
that ever happened to elementary school lunches {until the bosco stick came along}
...
i just want to ride my bike.


--yeh!!!!

11 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

Best lunchable ever. And mac and cheese is pretty epic, especially in a music room. Love this photo!

Gali said...

Beats any pre-made lunchable in this world!

Sara Szatmary said...

how very sweet! Looks almost French...

la petite coquine said...

Really, too darn cute. I need to start making these for my sweetheart!

Kimbirdy said...

oh mac & cheese, my long lost love! and your lunchable is so classy!

J.J. said...

that is a hardcore lunchable

Ashley Hasty said...

Um, that is the yummiest looking lunchable ever. YUM! I'm new to your blog and clearly I'm already in love.

<3 Ashley
www.ahastylife.com
ashley dot hasty at gmail dot com

Multi-Colored Sprinkles said...

I just have to say that your blog still to this day always makes me happy! I am blogging again! Hope life is great! <3

Meghan said...

That lunchable trumps my lunches anyday! And bosco sticks! My students go CRAZY for them!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Man, I want your lunchable. I am now officially jealous and starving.

sara said...

um, yum. pretty much the best lunchable ever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips