Thursday, September 15, 2011

shabbat...


{my silly mum! who has a wicked mac and cheese recipe}

...is something i wish i observed more often.
on fridays i could come home from work,
prepare a yummy meal,
then have all of my humans over for yummies, laughings, & good conversation.
it would last well into the nighttime, but time wouldn't exist.
on saturdays, i'd go for a walk,
or read some cookbooks.
perhaps i'd even take a nap.
maybe it'll happen... oh just maybe,
 when my list of museums and markets to go to on a saturday dwindles. 
anyways. yesterday, i had a piece posted on the forward's blog about my favorite shabbats {which were at camp} go read it!

-yeh!

2 comments:

Sara Szatmary said...

sounds like such a great time!

Anonymous said...

Miss Yeh, I love your blog and your approach to life but you make me squee when you give shout outs to your no doubt proud parents. I hope my kids grow up to pursue their passions as you so clearly do and think their dad is cool enough to keep in the mix.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips