Friday, September 16, 2011

when i was a wee one...


i had a wicked collection of marzipan pigs
and an extensive knowledge of benches.
{a favorite hobby was testing out every single one that i found}
other obsessions included tupperware,
spelling the word zucchini,
and substituting my middle name for trapezoid
{it's rebecca}
my goals in life were to be a mathematician and to drive a limo.
i had a lisp.
i had a bowl cut.
and no intention of ever eating jellyfish.

{what were you like when you were a wee one?}

-yeh!


4 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

Haha! This is so random! I collected figurine horses and fell a lot. Nuff said.

Evie said...

Ha! I love this randomness...it reminds me of my little brother when he was little. His favorite hobby was red marks. Like the kind you get when you wear too tight pants or sleep on a chenille bedspread and the pattern they leave on your skin. He was FASCINATED with them. He has since grown up into a normal 21 year old haha.

la petite coquine said...

I did a lot of biting. I guess not much has changed.

Charlotte said...

Cute post! I might do one of my own...

I was kind of a worrywart. I loved acting and was involved in theater at the age of 10. I wanted to be an actress, or a book reviewer. I would play with my stuffed animals for hours, sitting in my parent's attic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips