Tuesday, January 10, 2012

homemade nutter butters.


about that new year's resolution with the cookies:
i've been failing gloriously and i love it!
my biggest failure success yet has been 
homemade nutter butters!
omg. 
peanut butter and i have this special relationship
because for the longest time i couldn't have it since
mum is allergic.
{it is kind of like jack and rose from
the titanic, except jack is peanut butter}
so now that i don't live at home anymore,
i do just about everything with mr. pb. 
+++
for these off-the-hook/unbelievable/light & fluffy sammich cookies
i used bouchon bakery's recipe. and i quartered the recipe because
i don't know there is just something about a recipe that calls
for a pound of butter that screams i am not part of a new year's
resolution. i also made them smaller than bouchon's, and there 
were still more than enough for my office mates and the like.
+++
they are extremely delicious and worth every brussel sprout.
-yeh!

5 comments:

Sarah Ann said...

Um, I feel like I have to hide the fact that I even saw this from my husband. He has been very sweet about my 3rd trimester need to make EVERY sweet thing I find a recipe for, but if I add one more thing to the pile of uneaten batches that I feel are necessary to make, I don't know what he'll do :)

Maybe I'll just print out the recipe. And maybe I'll just get the stuff from the store.

Haha :) Have a lovely day!

Marlena said...

Haha looove your blog, do you have a Tumblr too by any chance?

Sara Szatmary said...

wow... is this what heaven looks like?

Katie said...

I.Need.To.Make.These.Now.

So yummy!

la petite coquine said...

Guuuuuuuuuh. YUM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips