Wednesday, January 4, 2012

ohhh january


it appears that it is january already.
january, the monday of months.
the one with short days, no gift-giving holidays, 
and so many reasons to feel guilty for not going to the gym.
all i want to do is hibernate with mumbles until april...
but i can't,
so instead i'll just look at this ridiculous picture of rob and me
from last spring at sammy's roumanian steak house,
listen to richard goode play brahms,
and bribe myself with a spoonful of speculoos to get out of bed.
-yeh


4 comments:

Jessie said...

now that you mention it, january is kind of like the monday of months. i guess i never thought about it like that because my birthday is in january....but if it wasn't, it'd definitely be the monday of months for me too.

xo,
jessie

Sara Szatmary said...

The only thing keeping me going for January is my friends wedding. Without that I'd just crawl into a hole with my leftover Christmas candy...

la petite coquine said...

The Monday of months...I love that.

Miran Kaleigh Kim said...

yes - definitely feeling the january blues.
love love love that picture! so funny :)

thanks for adding my logo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips