Friday, June 15, 2012

et, recently


{1} mum's famous baked onion rings.
{2} summery steak bánh mì buns with sesame dipping sauce.
{3} ricotta + fig + rosemary toast.
{4} red velvet croissants, bbq pork croissants, other cracked out croissants, the reason i go to the gym. recipes will be in the summer violet.
{5} midnight mochi, of the black sesame variety.

sweet cheeses, i've been eating well. weeks like this make me forget that restaurants even exist. i mean, i can sit at home in my kitchen with no pants on and eat all of this yumminess? screw per se.

-yeh!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

molly, you are just the cutest. you had me at "sweet cheeses" :) cheers to good food at home. :)

xo, amanda

Brissa said...

i need all of these foods. i need them all in my stomach. especially those onion rings. ohmyyy.

Brooklyn said...

umm, hi! can your mom be my personal chef? i want all that food in my mouth right now! ha!

Tania said...

Oh yum, I want it all. Does your mum deliver her onion rings? across the globe?

Lottie said...

Onion rings! Onion rings! I am green with envy over here.

nancy said...

nom. nomnomnom. I love food. I also love fig and cheese anything.

Mackenzie said...

red velvet croissants?! now i just need answers. sounds like heaven.

pretty things and potty mouths said...

I have been reading along for about a month or so-ish now, and I like what I see, I like it a lot. Glad I found you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips