Wednesday, August 22, 2012

i live in brooklyn now


{a brooklyn pie, a brooklyn biscuit, a perfect brooklyn breakfast}

in the middle of my summer travels i, for a quick second, returned to the city slightly homeless and determined to find the perfect little dwelling in my favorite outer borough. i didn't. i found the perfect large dwelling {!!} and it only took two emotional breakdowns and one box of frozen ikea rösti.

glorious is an understatement. i want to puke in excitement. it's the perfect venue for tea parties and brunch parties and dare i say it midnight dinners.

everything is a short bike ride away. my kitchen has enough counter space to make five pies at once. i'm even thinking about joining a food co-op!!

what do we think when we sign leases on tiny upper side closets?

and i can't wait to make this finally happen.

-yeh!


5 comments:

Marlen said...

ohhh my god that is so amazing. i live in a studio and i only have one- ONE!!- counter. me= jealo

Dana said...

I got really excited for you reading this post...there is no joy like the one of finding a great place!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

So excited for you! I cannot wait to see pics of your new place :-)

Mackenzie said...

YESSS! i move to my dream apartment in brookline/boston next week and i am with you with the whole "i'm gonna vomit or eat my fist i am so excited" sentiment. make all the pies, girl!

Lottie said...

it sounds like heaven and i can't wait to see photos of all the stuff you make :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips