Thursday, October 18, 2012

it's the dishes equivalent to laundry day


so my oatmeal was made in a too-small measuring cup and then it exploded all over my microwave and i ate it with a spoon that's called "booby's best friend chika boom." {roommate grace, did you leave this behind?}

additionally, though i'm not one for culinary monotony, all i can do these days when i wake up is look forward to this oatmeal: 1/2 c quick cooking oats + 1 c water --> microwave for two minutes --> top with frozen berries + vanilla yogurt. 

the hot oats defrost the berries, the berries and yogurt cool down the oats. it's a win/win/win situation.

-yeh!

2 comments:

Hannah Margaret Allen said...

Happens to me literally all the time. Hahah, glad I'm not alone.

Dana said...

That looks delicious, I've never put yogurt on oatmeal before but it looks like a good idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips