Saturday, February 9, 2013

BREAKFAST + BACKYARDS

this morning: a slice of domino's leftover from yesterday's perfect snow day activity of delivery and downton abbey and half of a beer in bed. warmth by way of gorillas

later: mickey mouse buckwheat waffles for breakfast #2. perhaps dotted with some belgian pearl sugar and topped with crunchy speculoos. 

even later: eggboy has a surprise for me. he says to bring my bathing suit and hunting boots and i should be hungry. i think the bathing suit part is just to throw me off, but i suppose we can't know for sure until a few hours from now. 


-yeh!

1 comment:

becca said...

how do you make pizza look so sweet and beautiful?
and can I ask , what is speculoos? I've heard so much about that.

Can't wait to know what your surprise is! A swimsuit, in that snowy weather? So interested!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips