Friday, February 15, 2013

RECIPE: ASIAN SLIDERS

i made sliders based on my family's potsticker filling recipe because i am completely dumpling-ed out in this moment {the past few weeks my hands have formed probably hundreds of dumplings} but i somehow can't get past the delightful combination of fresh ginger and green onions all together in meaty solidarity.

the soft steamed buns provide a wonderful vehicle for these puppies, but they are also great served on a bed of sesame saucy brussels sprouts.

-yeh! 

5 comments:

Abbe@This is How I Cook said...

I'm likin' the buns on these. Nice for a change!

Angie's Recipes said...

Why didn't I think of this! I love steamed buns (they are super dipped with condensed milk รถ) These sliders look yummilicious!

Aimee Renee Culver said...

I have always been obsessed with Gyoza because of the filling - love me some dumplings but I never tire of the filling. Gonna have to try this recipe for sure!

Jenn Kendall said...

these are genius! i'm totally craving one right now...

nancy said...

These look amazing! Such a great idea - very creative. Awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips