Wednesday, February 27, 2013

RECIPE: SRIRACHA CHEEZ-ITS

once upon a vending machine, cheez-its were my jump off whenever some magical force of nature prevented me from choosing the healthier pretzel option because cheez-its are, hands down, the pimped out drug lord of the vending machine. which is my prudish attempt at drawing a parallel between these and crack. at one point last year i used some absurdly delicious old chatham cheese to make cheez-its, and just today i revisited this recipe in my quest to find something savory to sell at the new music bake sale

i've about eaten the entire batch today and i don't feel bad about it.

actually yes i do.

but it was worth it.

-yeh!

7 comments:

Christina H said...

These look too good... must make them....

Caitlin said...

growing up, cheez-its were like my crack. i could eat the entire box in one sitting. but my favorite part of eating them? looking for the burnt pieces ;)

these look delish, lady!!

Jenn Kendall said...

genius!! love the sriracha in here!!

Julia said...

This looks so delicious and such great mix!
Julia
www.beautyandsomebeef.com

Avery said...

Made these with a friend and they were fantastic!

Feifei said...

I'm loving the adorable recipe gifs!

laurencwc said...

Read this while on vacation and proceeded to count down the days until I returned home to make them myself. I made them, loved them, and then riffed on them here: http://cookingwithcopy.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/lauren-cheese-crackers/#wpl-likebox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips