Thursday, April 4, 2013

PICKLE PARTY

ingredients for the perfect pickle party
1. awesome fun people who like to pickle just as much as you and preferably have more experience than you or just more twitter followers that can answer questions like "do we really need to sterilize these jars?" unless you are a pickle master. in my case, my perfect pickle partners were donny and howie.
2. like, a shitton of kosher salt, jars, vinegar, and patience.
3. the national and andrew byrd pandora stations.
6. a direct line to eggboy's grandma who is apparently more a pickle master than everyone in brooklyn combined.

-yeh!!!!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

This is so awesome!! I saw those pickled eggs at the Fresh Exchange and immediately wanted to try. Goood for you for taking it to the next epic level. Ever watch Portlandia? We can pickle that!

becca said...

so impressive. I know people just make pickles out of things every day, but it's baffling and magical to me still.
a party all about magic, and food! glorious.

naira said...

Hello my name is phibi, I just discovered your blog, and I liked it a lot. I am a young mom of Madrid, Spain. I am a mother of a child, a baby of 12 months, and I'm also a craftswoman and natural therapist and designer. ! I will follow your blog daily. I invite you to visit my blog if you want. http://thelittlehouseoftheangels.blogspot.com.es/ I apologize for my English. Leave your comment if you want. Greetings from Spain. phibi.

Free Twitter Followers said...

Beautiful words, language processing appropriately, give a person a kind of new feeling, hope can see again next time so good article

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips